Welcome to SHEA 2011
The Annual Scientific Meeting of SHEA is the junction of current research, evidence, and cutting-edge advances in healthcare epidemiology and infection prevention. A forum for the healthcare professionals involved in prevention of healthcare-associated infections and other adverse events, SHEA 2011 is built around providing depth of understanding, application of evidence, and opportunity for new insight in the science of infection prevention.
SHEA 2011 News
- Online Scientific Program & Abstracts from SHEA 2011- View Now!
- Claim your CME, CNE, CPE - Complete Now!
- Fill out the General Meeting Survey for a chance to win a free On Demand Webcast of SHEA 2011!
- Invited Speaker Reimbursement Forms due by June 4, 2011 - Click here for pdf of form.
Order On-Demand Webcast of SHEA 2011 Annual Meeting
Didn't make the meeting? You can still gain important knowledge and skills from SHEA’s 21st Annual Scientific Meeting by downloading on-demand webcasts for only $199.00. All webcasts feature:
- 24/7 on-demand access via computer, iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device
- Full motion streaming video
- All embedded procedural videos and mouse movements
- Live recorded digital audio
- Downloadable MP3 audio and PDF speaker slides (read only)
- SHEA greenroom™ social networking with speakers and colleagues
Click here to view a sample session
Click here to order